Minors at Cruïlla de Tardor 2018
Due to the limited capacity of the venue, all minors must buy a ticket to enter the venue (both in Hivernacle del Poble Espanyol and in Sala Razzmatazz).
Minors 16 years and older may enter the venue without authorization by purchasing a ticket. Children up to 15 years old (included) must enter the venue accompanied by the parent or legal guardian.
In the event that the accompanying person is not the father, mother, or legal guardian, they should present an authorized signature from the parent or legal guardian, together with a photocopy of the parent or guardian’s ID card and family log book.
In both cases, the person responsible for the minor must sign a document -made available at the entrance of the venue- releasing the Festival’s liability. Children will be given an ID bracelet where the phone number of the person accompanying the child will be printed. The child must wear the bracelet while in the venue.
If the person accompanying the minor is the father, mother or legal guardian, click here.
Changing the name of the ticket holder
The tickets are named. The organization of the festival may ask for an ID at the entrance of the venue to verify that the person in possession of the ticket is the owner of the ticket.
In case that the original ticket owner can’t attend the festival, they can give their ticket to another person.
A signed authorisation will be necessary, in which is specified that the original ticket owner gives their ticket to another person. Said authorisation must include the names of both parties and the photocopy of the original ticket holder’s ID.
These documents must be presented when exchanging the ticket for the wristband.
The resale of tickets is not allowed, and Festival Cruïlla is not responsible of tickets purchased through unofficial sales channels.
Conditions of access and stay
Access and stay in the Festival venue implies the unconditional acceptance of the present conditions of access:
1. You can only enter the festival venue with the corresponding ticket. The ticket should be complete and in good condition. Any ticket which is amended, broken, or with evidence of falsification shall authorize the Organizer to deprive its bearer access to the premises.
2. The organizaation does not guarantee the authenticity of the ticket if it has not been purchased at one of the official points of sale. The resale of tickets is not permitted. The festival organization assumes no responsibility in the event that the ticket is lost or stolen.
3. The ticket gives the holder the right to enter and exit the venue upon indication from the organization. In order to leave the venue, you will have to present the correct ticket and allow the security team to put a stamp and/or bracelet of reentry on a visible part of your hand. In order to reenter the venue, it will be necessary to present your ticket again as well as the stamp and/or bracelet that was given to you by the security team.
4. You are not permitted to enter with drinks, containers, or any objects that the organization considers to be dangerous or harmful.
5. The law prohibits the consumption of narcotic substances or drugs. It is your responsibility to comply with the law.
6. The sale of alcohol and tobacco to minors under 18 years of age is prohibitted, in accordance with the current legislation.
7. The entrance of animals is not permitted.
8. SLR cameras and video cameras will not be permitted in the venue.
9. Upon entrance to the venue, you may be filmed and photographed by the organization, and these graphics and/or audiovisuals may be used by the organziation with the sole purpose of promoting the festival. In the event that the you want to withdraw this authorization, to the festival organization, you can do so in writing with an official letter to the following e-mail: email@example.com; or to the following mailing address: C/Pujades, 77 2n 7a 08005 Barcelona.
10. The organization reserves the right to refuse admission.