Minors at Festival Cruïlla 2019
For reasons of capacity control, all MINORS must purchase the day ticket to enter the venue. at the symbolic price of 4.95 € (fee included).
–Minors from 0 to 13 years (included) must pay a symbolic entrance of 4’95 €. They must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian and it will be obligatory to show the ticket at the indicated access control.
To buy them you must go to buy the normal ticket and select Ticket Kids.
-Minors aged 14 and 15 (included) must pay the entrance fee and must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
–Minors over 16 years of age may enter the venue without any type of authorization by purchasing a ticket.
- In the event that the parent or legal guardian is accompanying the child, they will have to present an ID card and legal documentation that confirms the relationship with the minor.
- In the event that the accompanying person is not the father, mother, or legal guardian, they should present an authorized signature from the parent or legal guardian, together with a photocopy of the parent or guardian’s ID card and family log book.
- In both cases, the person responsible for the minor must sign a document -made available at the entrance of the venue- releasing the Festival’s liability. Children will be given an ID bracelet where the phone number of the person accompanying the child will be printed. The child must wear the bracelet while in the venue.
The organization will provide, if the person accompanying the minor so requests, earplugs or headphones to reduce the effects of the sound volume.
If the person accompanying the minor is the father, mother or legal guardian, click here.
Changing the name of the ticket holder
The tickets are named. The organization of the festival may ask for an ID at the entrance of the venue to verify that the person in possession of the ticket is the owner of the ticket.
In case that the original ticket owner can’t attend the festival, they can give their ticket to another person.
A signed authorisation will be necessary, in which is specified that the original ticket owner gives their ticket to another person. Said authorisation must include the names of both parties and the photocopy of the original ticket holder’s ID.
These documents must be presented when exchanging the ticket for the wristband.
The resale of tickets is not allowed, and Festival Cruïlla is not responsible of tickets purchased through unofficial sales channels.
Conditions of access and stay
Access and stay in the Festival venue implies the unconditional acceptance of the present conditions of access:
1. You can only enter the festival venue with the corresponding ticket. The ticket should be complete and in good condition. Any ticket which is amended, broken, or with evidence of falsification shall authorize the Organizer to deprive its bearer access to the premises.
2. The organization does not guarantee the authenticity of the ticket if it has not been purchased at one of the official points of sale. The resale of tickets is not permitted. The festival organization assumes no responsibility in the event that the ticket is lost or stolen.
3. The ticket gives the holder the right to enter and exit the venue upon indication from the organization. In order to leave the venue, your wristband will be scanned. In order to reenter the venue, it will be necessary to scan your wristband again.
4. You are not permitted to enter with drinks, containers, or any objects that the organization considers to be dangerous or harmful.
5. The law prohibits the consumption of narcotic substances or drugs. It is your responsibility to comply with the law.
6. The sale of alcohol and tobacco to minors under 18 years of age is prohibitted, in accordance with the current legislation.
7. The entrance of animals is not permitted.
8. SLR cameras and video cameras will not be permitted in the venue.
9. Upon entrance to the venue, you may be filmed and photographed by the organization, and these graphics and/or audiovisuals may be used by the organziation with the sole purpose of promoting the festival. In the event that the you want to withdraw this authorization, to the festival organization, you can do so in writing with an official letter to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or to the following mailing address: C/Pujades, 77 2n 7a 08005 Barcelona.
10. The organization reserves the right to refuse admission.