On Monday April 15 we’ll start accepting applications for the Cruïlla 2019 urban artists contest! Thanks to Smoking, you have the chance to paint the main artists of our line-up and, also, you’ll get a double full-pass ticket for the 4 days of the festival.
This year, Smoking is back to Cruïlla with a street art area that will bring the graphic arts back to the edition our tenth anniversary!
Do you wanna take part?
From April 15, you can participate by filling THIS FORM
In the same form, please specify which of your works is taking part in the contest
The deadline to apply for the contest ends May 26 2019
On May 30 2019, a jury comprised of Graffic Impact and a member of Cruïlla Festival will decide the winner artist
If you are the winner, you’ll get a double full-pass ticket and you’ll paint one of the artists in Cruïlla 2019
- We will choose 1 artist to paint the image of a band, musician or artist during Cruïlla Festival, plus a full-pass ticket for an extra person
- To participate you must be 18 years old or older
- The winners of previous editions are not allowed to take part in the contest, in order to avoid repeating the same artists and make roomd for new ones
- The deadline to send the information ends on Monday May 26 2019
- The Festival will announce the winners on May 30 2019
- The Festival will supply the necessary material to make the artwork (spray) the technique will be free and the framework will be a framed canvas: the measures are 150cm high and 200cm wide.
- The jury will consist of two members of Graffic Impact, Smoking and Cruïlla Festival.
- The authors of the artworks renounce their copyright.
- The artwork will be made at the festival and will belong to Cruïlla Festival. The Festival will be able to exhibit it or hand it over.
- The participation in the contest implies the full accepance of these rules.